From school dances to weddings to bar and bat mitzvahs, we have experience in all types of events. We routinely do birthday parties, too!
Bring a sense of professionalism and expertise to make your day perfect. When you work with Circle City DJs you’re not just working with one DJ, you’re working with and getting the benefit of a team of DJs. You’ll have fully-prepared DJs ready to deliver on the experience you dreamed of.
How does Circle City DJ work?
We have a straightforward system:
- We’ll ask you about your event, date, time, and venue
- We’ll talk about lighting options, staging if necessary, and other enhancement. They’re all completely optional
- We charge a 50% deposit.
- We’ll create a “Do Play” list
- We’ll create a “Do Not Play” list
- We arrive at your event venue, set up speakers and any other equipment we need, and await your guests
- You get up to 5 hours of music from the time your first guest arrives
- We require the balance due the last Monday before your event.
We can even bring in nationally-renowned DJs and travel to you.
What kinds of events have Circle City DJ worked?
- School dance events, playing the latest and greatest music appropriate to your school’s policies
- Weddings and bridal parties
- Bachelor parties
- Live events like Pride, art shows, festivals, car shows, races and more
- Indoor and outdoor events
- Corporate events and parties
- Training, trade shows, conferences, and expos
- Annual celebrations
- Class and family reunions
- Social gatherings and get-togethers
- Colleges and fraternity/sorority parties